Lateral Thinkers to be Welcomed at Sustainable Brands ‘10
Where the Sustainability & Brand & Design Communities Come Together to Shape the Future. Join 700+ sustainability executives, business and brand strategists, designers, and
communications experts who are building brand value through sustainability.
Join market-making companies such as Hewlett Packard, Bumble Bee Tuna, IDEO, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia, Coca-Cola, Clorox, Nestle, 3M, Life Technologies, Williams Sonoma, SAP and many others at SB’10.
SB’10 Speaker Sneak Peak!
SB’10 is excited to announce key presenters from among the 100+ top thinkers and practitioners in sustainable brand and business innovation who will be on deck this year to share with you the latest in sustainable brands leadership, including,
- Mike Harrison, Timberland’s Chief Branding Officer, will highlight out of the box product innovations, partnerships and related communication tools that have led to new, more sustainable value propositions for Timberland’s business
- Ben Packard, Starbucks’ VP of Global Sustainability, will discuss what Starbucks has learned about the importance of asking the right questions as they have worked to re-design their recycled cup system.
- Kirsi Sormunen, Nokia’s VP of Sustainability, will share how Nokia is helping drive consumer behavior change through smart product design.
- Michael Glade, Director or Water Resources and Real Estate for Molson Coors will discuss expectations in water sustainability
- Kate Heiny, Manager of Sustainability for Target will speak on Target’s sustainability strategy and efforts, including how they have leveraged Monterey Bay Aquarium as a resource during the process leading up to launching Target’s wild-caught salmon initiative.
- Lee Green, VP, Brand Value and User Experience, IBM Corp, will share examples of how IBM is engaging socially and with clients, around the world to impact these common goals
- Ralph Jacobson, Global Consumer Products Industry Marketing Executive, IBM, will be speaking on restoring places and faces to the Global Value Chain
- Bill Morrissey,VP Environmental Sustainability, Clorox, will be speaking on The Clorox Eco-Assessment Process: Systematic Brand Reviews for Reducing Impact Through Brand Innovation
- Christina Nicholson, Director of Sustainable Development, Williams-Sonoma, Inc
- Yalmaz Siddiqui, Global Environmental Director, Office Depot
- Alessandro Lanaro, CEO, MODO
SB’10 Attendees = Professional Members!
All Event Pass attendees to SB’10 are instantly upgraded to Professional Member status. New Professional Members of Sustainable Life Media receive:
- Digital Learning Access (includes a year’s on-demand access to SLM’s online learning archives, featuring 13 SB Boot Camp sessions taught by industry experts; SB Issues In Focus series in-depth virtual conferences and debates on advanced topics; and more)
- Direct search and connection with other SB’10 attendees and SLM community members
- Access to SB’10 conference video archives, including speaker slide decks
- Your own profile on SustainableLifeMedia.com
- Access to complimentary sponsored webinars
- 20 % discount on all other SLM live events for yourself or a colleague
20% Off for CPG Branding and Marketing Forum Community!
CPG Branding and Marketing Forum members receive 20% off! Remember, SB’10 All Event Pass purchasers automatically become Professional Members of Sustainable Life Media. Use code cpgsb10 at www.regonline.com/sb10 to register and save now!”